The narcotics control bureau has started probing the new angle in the Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case as several chats are referring to the drug exchanges has been leaked recently. The NCB team recently had done an extensive search at Sushant Singh Rajput’s house manager Samuel Miranda and Rhea Chakraborty’s house in Mumbai.
The live updates from the case are as follows:
• On September 5, 2020, the Narcotic control bureau officials had bought Samuel Miranda and Rhea’s brother Showik Chakraborty to esplanade court. Mr. Sameer Wankhed, the joint director of NCB, had stated in his last interview that their team had arrested two people, and they would be producing them in the court. Yesterday in the Sushant Singh Rajput case, Narcotics Control Bureau arrested Rhea Chakraborty’s brother Showik Chakraborty and Samuel Miranda.
• On September 4, 2020, NCB had found some drug angle link to the late actor’s case, and the officials stated that they would soon arrest Showik Chakraborty and Samuel Miranda. On the same day, Mutha Ashok Jain DG, NCB, had indicated on Showik Chakraborty and Samuel Miranda that they hadn’t arrested them yet as the team is still talking to them and analyzing the evidence. Furthermore, he also stated that he would keep the media updated when any action is taken. Under the same case in connection with the drug angle, NCB had arrested Kaizen Ibrahim. Additionally, the NCB officials are underway on questioning Showik Chakraborty and Samuel Miranda. As per a recent statement, Rhea’s brother Showik had named her as drug procurer to the NCB.
• Additionally, on September 4, 2020, Samuel Miranda had also confessed to the NCB that the actress procured drugs for Sushant’s house. As per the recent statement, Zaid Vilatra had admitted to NCB that on all transactions related to drugs, the actor’s brother, Showik Chakraborty, always paid cash. In connecting with the alleged drug cartel, NCB will quick Showik Chakraborty and will be summoned by the agency again.
• On the same day that is on September 4, 2020, political parties try to shift the focus from the Sushant Singh Rajput case as BJP distances itself from Kangana Ranaut. BJP decided to distance itself from the actress after she had tweeted something related to comparing Mumbai to Pakistan occupied Kashmir. Furthermore, this tweet had created a mighty roar on social media.
• As per the recent news, there are speculations that the late actor wanted to take control of his money 24 days before his death. The news came into light after the department had accessed chats with the actor’s bank manager. The deceased actor’s family claims that the actor suspected foul play. State minister Anil Deshmukh had recently stated Kangana Ranaut has no right to stay in the state as she had compared Mumbai Police to Scotland yard. Additionally, he also noted that some are trying to target the Mumbai police.
• Recently, the head of the forensic department at AIIMS and Chairman of the Medical board stated that Sushant Singh Rajput Case is under perusal by the medical board, and soon the report will be submitted to RBI. Also, Mr. Vikas Singh, the Rajput family’s lawyer, had stated that Sushant used to be restless after Rhea Chakraborty entered his life. The lawyer’s statement was a hit out to Rhea Chakraborty. After NCB summons Rhea Chakraborty’s brother Showik, the late actor’s sister Shweta Singh Kirti had tweeted “Good Going NCB” thank you, god.
• Lastly, on September 4, under section 67 of the NDPS act, notices were issued to join the investigation. On the same day, searches were connected at Samuel Miranda & Showik Chakraborty’s residences by the senior officers.