We often look at ourselves in the mirror and think, why do I have these dark circles? Why is my skin so dry? Why can’t I have a clear skin just like celebrities? Let’s just face it; all of us are flawed. No one has that perfect skin. But what can you do to take care of your skin? To keep it hydrated if it is dry, or to keep it dry if it is way too much oily?
It is essential to take care of your skin, and so, today we are going to tell you about the perfect skincare routine that you could follow, to get glowing skin!
The Daytime Routine:
Your everyday morning skincare routine should include products that protect your skin from sun and pollution!
- Cleanse: This is the first step that you need to follow before applying anything else. Wash your face correctly, with a face wash that suits your skin type. Try to use a gentle cleanser as that won’t harm your skin in the long run.
- Tone: A toner helps your skin to balance the pH levels of your skin. It is not mandatory to use a toner, and you can skip it if you want. Make sure that you buy a toner that suits your skin type.
- Vitamin C for Everybody: Vitamin C helps in repairing the damage that is done to your skin, by the sun and pollution. Use a good quality vitamin C serum, and it is recommended to use it every day!
- Eye Cream: What does an eye cream do? It helps in lightening your dark circles. It is suggested to apply the eye cream gently and rub it under your eyes, for a few seconds, so that your skin absorbs it.
- It Is the Turn of a Moisturizer: Hydration is essential, and that is precisely what a moisturizer does, it hydrates your skin! Apply a thin layer of moisturizer on your face and rub it in your skin!
- Sunscreen for The End: Putting on sunscreen is the last step. It is essential to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Use a good quality sunscreen whenever you head out of the house. Using sunscreen will help protect your skin from getting damaged.
The Night Time Routine:
Your skin utilizes the time at night to repair and relax. You need to provide your skin with nutrients so that it gets ready for the next day. Let’s have a look at how your night-time skincare routine should look!
- Cleanse: Again, cleansing is the first step! Wash your face and clean it properly before you do anything else.
- Tone: The use of toner is the same as the morning as well. You can use it if you want to and if you do, make sure to use a toner that suits your skin and is of good quality!
- Eye Cream: Again, eye cream helps in lightening your dark circles. It is suggested to apply the eye cream gently and rub it under your eyes, for a few seconds, so that your skin absorbs it.
- Treatment of Acne Spots: Use the spot treatment cream on your acne spots so that it treats them at night. You will have to apply the cream for a few days until it treats your acne spots completely.
- Moisturize: Moisturizing your skin is as important at night as it is in the day. Your skin always needs to be hydrated. Apply a thin layer of moisturizer on your face and rub it in your skin!
- A Face Oil: Face oils work wonders when you use them after using a moisturizer. It is essential to choose the right kind of face oil for your skin, but you should invest in them as they hydrate your skin on the next level.
Now, if you do not like to use so many products and you are someone who does not believe in these products, there are so many ingredients that our mother nature has to offer. Use curd, Turmeric, Potato, Tomato, Sandalwood, Honey, and so many other ingredients that are all-natural and have superpowers to protect your skin! You can use them and make homemade packs, you can search for homemade remedies, or you can ask your mother or your grandmother, they will have a lot of magical and natural packs for you!
We hope you try out this skincare routine and get that glowing skin you always wanted!